Image of Köf 6001
Köf 6001 on journey
The Köf 6001 in Oberrittersgrün
Köf 6001 on the track
Since August 6, 2010 is a small diesel locomotive HF 130 C in the custody of the club in the station Bertsdorf. The following is briefly on the
History of the machine designated as Köf 6001 be received.
Locomotives of this type were built during the Second World War for the Army Field Railways of the German Wehrmacht. Hence the name HF 130 C. HF stands for Heeresfeldbahn, 130 for the power in PS and C for the wheel alignment. Since they were not targeted by smoke clouds like the Heeresfeldbahn steam locomotives, they were preferably used in the Frontal room or directly in the front. The locomotive based in Bertsdorf was started at Gmeinder in Mosbach in 1944 but was finished by the war events only in 1946 under the factory number 4233 and subsequently delivered to a Mannheim dealer. After that, their track loses. Until the locomotives 1966 in Switzerland in the garden of the stud material dealer Schlatter Pop up. This sold the locomotive in 1969 to the Sankt Gallische Rheinkorrektion for the purpose of highway construction. There the locomotive was named "Falknis". During the time of Motorway construction, was also the International Rheinbaubahn. The construction track had a length of approx. 80 km. Also on this route in use were the HF 130 C which are today in Oberrittersgrün and Friedland. The Friedländer locomotive is the sister locomotive from the year of construction 1946. The Rittersgrüner locomotive is from the year of construction 1,942th
In 1972, the locomotive received a main inspection in Switzerland, after which, however, it was only used very little or was turned off because of the motorway was finished. The "Falknis" as well as the other two HF 130 C were again sold to Mr. Schlatter, who parked them on his property. In 1990, the locomotives of Railway friends, including Mr. Seidel, acquired and brought in January 1991 by rail to Saxony. On 29.01.1991 the locomotives hit, loaded on flat cars, in Grünstädtel and were brought from there to Rittersgrün. Here, the locomotives were externally worked up and brought into a running condition. Partially had the engine stems are reassembled. The locomotive got a gray paint.
In the year 2000 the locomotive "Falknis" left the Erzgebirge in the direction of the island of Rügen and found a new home in Putbus at the Förderverein. Here was the locomotive Black Lacquered and labeled as Köf 6001 in understudy, as there was once on Rügen a HF 130 C with this number. Due to the restructuring of the company At RüBB, the owner of the locomotive, Mr Seidel, decided to deduct them from Rügen and to lend them a loan contract with the association of interests in the Bertsdorf station.
On 5 August 2010, the locomotive was loaded in Putbus and met in time for the opening event "Historik Mobil 2010" on 6.8. in Bertdorf. Three days later, on Monday 9.8., She was then placed in Bertsdorf on the tracks and drove with their own strength in the engine shed. In the medium term, the locomotive should now be examined, repaired set and officially approved. A basic repair of the engine already took place in winter 2011/2012. Interesting is still the fact that the 99 4532 once came from Putbus and found a new home in Zittau.
We would like to be an association of Mr. Jörg Seidel for the trust placed in us as well as the companies Kran Förster from Friedersdorf and Penther Trans from Löbau for the Thank you very much for the uncomplicated cooperation and the reasonably priced transport.
The HF130C in Bertsdorf
The HF130C in Bertsdorf
|Sankt Gallische Rheinkorrektion||an 1969|
|General inspection in the Swiss||1972|
|Sale to Mr. Seidel||1991|
|Arrivals in Grünstädtel and transport to Oberrittersgrün||29. January 1991|
|Transport to Putbus (Rügen)||2000|
|Transport to Bertsdorf||05. August 2010|
|General inspection of the engine||Winter 2011/12|
|Test drive without defects and approval||26. November 2012|