The 26 K saved in Zittau-suburb Station
The 26 K on the founding place
Between 1881 and 1883 the Royal Saxon Railway built 4 vehicles of the type 742 in its own manufactory in Chemnitz. Every two of this
type or of type 739 were short coupled to a pair. The vehicles had each one final stage, raised windows, seats in direction of the traffic, stoves and a
Heberlein tackle break. The equipment was C + BC since 1914 D + Dtr. In 1915 the vehicles 25 K + 26 K have got a Körting-break. After withdrawal from
service in 1922 some of these were used as sheds or summerhouses. One part of a pair, the vehicle 26 K, was saved as frame in 24th July 2000 nearly
Ebersbach station. The frame was brought to Bertsdorf staion and was conserved there. On 2012-10-04 the SOEG moved the vehicle in the Zittau-suburb
building (see topical 2012).