In the first years (by 1895) the station Zittau Suburb (Vorstadt) was a stop. In 1912 the station building was erected and in 1998/99 renewed. From this spot the
railway was double tracked in the direction to Oybin from 1913 to its disassembly in 1943 - 45. With the completion of the double tracked section the installation of the signal box
(former Grottau), the subway between platforms and a water tower was finished. With the reconstruction of the track in spring 2003 was built a vehicle loading dock.
The station building in Zittau Suburb (Vorstadt).
View to the water supply in Zittau Suburb (Vorstadt).
Platform with subway tunnel in Zittau Suburb.
The old freight shed in Zittau Suburb
The 2003 built vehicle loading dock.